Note: Nested.fi is the CoinSutra Crypto project spotlight for March 2023.
Note: This report is created for CoinSutra VIP members 🏆 (https://vip.coinsutra.com)
Our platforms 👇
Note: Kindly don’t re-distribute this report, as the token is yet to release. So keep it private and this is not investment advice. #DYOR
- Research date – Feb/March 2023
You, as a user, have the option to create a portfolio of various tokens and let others copy it. At the time of writing, fees for copying a portfolio is 0.3%, which will be shared between you (As a creator) and the Nested platform.
For an end user, this gives an excellent opportunity to stay passively invested in the market while relying on the strategy of an experienced investor. Users can always see what tokens and what allocation is associated with a portfolio before copying.
Do note: There are no performance fees as of now, and you make money when a user copies your portfolio or stop copying.
Another way it could benefit you is you can always find interesting portfolios, and copy them.
Features of Nested.fi
- Create your own portfolio and let people copy where you make money.
- Supported Blockchain – Ethereum, BNB Chain, Optimism, Arbitrum, Avalanche, etc. (13th March 2023)
- Offers telegram bot feature to stay up to date with your account related activities.
- Copy other investors strategies.
- Exit all positions with a single click
- Created portfolios are NFT’s (Read more)
- Well documented project https://docs.nested.fi/general-information/airdrop/genesis-epoch
- Apart from creating an account using Web3 Wallets. Users can also log in using Twitter/Email/phone and add funds using bank transfer (Powered by https://www.mtpelerin.com/) or by Debit/Credit Card. This is useful for a user who is not yet experienced the magic of Web3, and still wants to get exposure to this asset class.
- Nested.fi also lets you create a Web3 wallet, and you can export your private key. Non tech savvy users can simply use web 2.0 login, and never have to worry about security. I think the user experience is top-notch.
- At the time of writing this (March 2023), they have a team of 20 people working on it. 12 of them are engineers.
Security and Audit
A Web 3.0 project that is not audited yet is a risky bet. Hacks are common in the web 3.0 world, and as an investor or user, you should use a platform that is audited by a reputed firm.
Details about Token
- Token: NST
- Type ERC20
- Total supply 150,000,000
- Launch date: 23rd Feb 2022
- Tokenomics – https://docs.nested.fi/general-information/tokenomics
- Tokenomics is inspired by the tokenomics of $CRV and $SNX
- Token status as of 13th March 2023 – Only available via Airdrop. The launch date is not yet announced.
- Ecosystem & rewards 50.00%
- Exposure round 2.75%
- Seed investors 7.00%
- Strategic investors 8.00%
- Private sale 6.0%
- Public sale 1.00%
- Team & Advisors 19.00%
- Airdrop 1.75%
2.625 Million tokens are being airdropped. Airdrop will happen at the time of TGE (Dates not announced)
** You can log in to the platform and participate to be eligible for the airdrop https://app.nested.fi/explorer/arbi:8426/3lex
More info on Airdrop is here.
NST Token usage :
- Governance Stakers of NST can change Nested platform parameters as well as vote and submit proposals to improve Nested Protocol. Governance will be live at Rubik launch.
- Staking rewards There would be two types of rewards: – $NST tokens from the ecosystem’s reserve. – A part of the protocol fees. We are still waiting for final compliance approval.
- Bribes Users will be able to feature portfolios on top of the explorer. They must bribe the governance for that.
- VIP tiers $NST token stakers stand to get a discount on Nested platform fees.
- Premium contents Users can unlock private portfolios by paying a monthly fee to their owners – the same mechanism as on Onlyfans.
- Tips Users will be able to tip other users in $NST tokens.
Note: The more $NST the user is staking, and the longer he/she is doing it, the higher will be the rewards.
The $NST rewards part will be compoundable, but in escrow one year after the user claimed them. If the user wants to receive them now, there will be a penalty fee of 60%. These $NST tokens will be added to the rewards of the next epoch
How Nested platform generates revenue?
Nested charges a 0.3% fee on each operation that doesn’t reduce our TVL.
It includes the following functions:
- The creation of portfolios
- The copies of portfolios
- Edit allocations
- Simple deposit
- Proportional deposit
- Buy/Sell/Convert operations
Nested.fi charges a 0.8% fee on each operation that reduces our TVL.
This includes the following:
- Simple withdrawal
- Proportional withdrawal
Fees are shared with Nested Finance Ltd. and the initial creator of the Nested portfolio.
How Portfolios are created?
- You create a portfolio – The fees associated with it go to Nested Finance Ltd.
- You replicate already made portfolio – Fees are equally shared between Nested finance and creator
Upcoming features – Nested.fi Roadmap (Reviewed on March 23)
- Use your asset on the platform to borrow funds from the market. (Announced) (Date TBD)
- DCA (Buy tokens at regular intervals) (Later in 2023)
- Performance fees (Portfolio creators will be able to set performance fees on the portfolio they create)
- Segregated accounts & smart wallets: all users will have their reserve.
- Limit orders: set limit orders to buy or sell cryptos. (2023)
- Vaults uberization: create a yield strategy & propose it to Nested. Earn royalties on every revenue it generates for Nested users. (Later in 2023)
- Native mobile app (Date to be announced)
$7.5 Million Series A (Details here ). I see some highly credible VCs and fund houses here.
Nested.Fi Future growth hacking catalyst
- Currently, funds in the wallet are not shared across networks. However, if they bridge this gap, it could improve the overall experience.
- Add derivatives of real-world stocks
- Referral program
About Harsh Agrawal :
An award-winning blogger with a track record of 14+ years. He has a background in both finance and technology and holds professional qualifications in Information technology.
An international speaker and author who believes in blockchain and the crypto world.
Join us via email and social channels to get the latest updates straight to your inbox.
Harsh has experience of 12+ years in Fintech and 7+ years in Blockchain and Bitcoin. He has also moderated the panel of Blockchain experts and attended international blockchain events like BTCMiami, and Token2049.