Good morning, Johns Creek! Like many of you, the Patch staff is taking some time off for the holiday, so there will not be a newsletter in your inbox on Monday morning. We’ll catch up with you bright and early on Tuesday, but in the meantime, have a great Labor Day weekend!
📣 Our readers love to celebrate good news! You can now shout out your big announcement at the top of the Johns Creek Daily newsletter. Whether it’s a grand opening, new product for sale, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding or new baby, let everyone celebrate alongside you! Submit your announcement here.
First, today’s weather:
Humid with a thunderstorm or two. High: 83 Low: 70.
Here are the top three stories today in Johns Creek:
- A reminder that the Suicide Awareness & Prevention Event is on Sep. 8 at the Johns Creek Baptist Church. This event will provide insight into the leading causes and signs of suicidal behavior while also dismantling its deadly myths. Click here to register and learn more. (Instagram)
- The Johns Creek Police Department posted about a lost puppy found at Cameron Parc Drive and State Bridge Road. A healthy gray Pit mix female puppy that was uncollared and unchipped. View the link to see a video of the puppy, and email Officer Drake at Daniel.email@example.com if you can help get her home. (Twitter)
- It’s that time of year again: time for the Fall Student and Member Showcase! Click here to visit the Johns Creek Arts Center website and learn more. (Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
- $ 3.00 Movies All Day-National Cinema Day-Sat Sept 3rd at Aurora Cineplex (September 3)
- White Luna Labor Day weekend Dinner & Latin Night ATL Sat Sept 3, 2022 (September 3)
- Mind, Mood and Motion – Free Parkinson’s Disease Educational Program (September 8)
- Add your event
That’s it for today. I’ll see you back in your inbox on Tuesday with another update!
— Rose Mendez
About me: Rose Mendez is a freelance writer. She is studying English Literature at Hunter College. She loves reading, walking around the city, and coffee!